We are inviting young students/researchers to the 2nd edition of TREX school on QMC with TurboRVB, organised Scuola Internazionale Superiore di Studi Avanzati (SISSA) and TREX project.
The School will be held from 04-08 July 2022 in Trieste, Italy at Scuola Internazionale Superiore di Studi Avanzati (SISSA) where you will get the chance to attend keynotes presentations, lectures, and hands-on tutorials and applications coming from our HPC experts within the TREX project.
Why should you join the School?
- The TREX project is offering participants free lodging, coffee breaks, lunch breaks and a social dinner during the School. This will be the perfect occasion to meet your peers and colleagues in person, share experiences and learn more about QMC methods.
- Participants are invited to submit their poster contributions and present results and ongoing activities at the TREX School. The best poster winners will get the opportunity to be financed as visiting students for one week: one winner will be visiting the SISSA in Trieste (IT) and another winner the CNRS in Paris (FR), with food and accommodation provided by the TREX project. Please fill out the online form to submit a poster. The deadline for poster submission is 26 June 2022 at 17:00 CEST.
- Get the chance to explore beautiful Trieste, top-ranked in Italy for its quality of life, and to discover this town renowned for its scientific institutions. TREX project is not covering participant’s travel costs.
- Registration is open until 24 June 2022, 17:00 CEST
- Selected participants will be announced immediately right after the completion of each registration
- Submission for the Call for Poster is until 26 June 2022, 17:00 CEST