Job announcements relevant to people interested in electronic structure calculations
2 Senior Applications Engineer Positions at Syno ... (No replies)
Job Description and Requirements
At Synopsys, we’re at the heart of the innovations that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The cloud. 5G. The Internet of Things. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And we’re powering it all with the world’s most advanced technologies for chip design and software security. If you share our passion for innovation, we want to meet you.
Our QuantumATK group is a team of world leading experts in atomic-scale simulations who are developing the QuantumATK software.
Senior Applications Engineer
We're looking for Applications Engineer with domain-specific experience with atomistic modeling for our QuantumATK team in Copenhagen. We develop a leading-edge software platform for atomic-scale simulations with a rapidly growing customer base in industry and academia. Your role will be to provide top-tier scientific support for our customers, and to further develop the application of QuantumATK in relevant fields of science and industries, especially the semiconductor industry. This will involve meeting with industrial customers, development of application examples, conduction of webinars, and contributions to marketing material. In addition, you will write scientific case studies to be published in leading scientific journals, provide tutorials for our end users, and do presentations at conferences. You may also be involved in developing software modules. We are looking for talented individuals with strong competences in the areas.
- Solid background in first-principles modeling using density functional theory
- Experience with electron transport simulations will be an advantage
- Experience with atomistic modeling for semiconductor processing simulations will be an advantage
- Strong general background in solid state physics and chemistry
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- General programming skills, particularly Python
- Preferably has a degree in theoretical physics, chemistry, or similar
- An outstanding individual with strong communication skills
- Has a broad set of skills and is ready to apply them to any task assigned
- Is dedicated with focus on getting the job done without sacrificing quality
- Is a team player
- Enjoys communicating and helping other people
- Has a positive mindset and is motivated by challenging projects
- Is self-motivated and takes responsibility and initiative
Synopsys offers you
- A challenging and dynamic work environment
- A role in cutting-edge nanotechnology
- Highly competent and motivated team members
- To be part of a company with a strong growth and a high potential
- To see a direct impact of your work
- Attractive compensation package
Inclusion and Diversity are important to us. Synopsys considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, military veteran status, or disability.
Back to Job listings...