Job announcements relevant to people interested in electronic structure calculations
SIMUNE is hiring. Immediate job opening for a SI ... (No replies)
SIMUNE is a company expert in atomistic simulations offering advanced atomic-scale simulation solutions to companies and technological organisations. We are currently offering a two-year position to develop industrial oriented solutions based on the popular SIESTA code.
We are looking for a talented individual with strong competence in software development and its implementation in industrial oriented solutions and experience on performing complex simulations for novel materials with DFT codes.
Experience and interest in the following will be highly valued:
- Actively participating in a high technological company in collaboration with Research Institutions.
- Interfacing with well-known scientists and cutting-edge technology
- Supporting the commercial area and helping to establish long-term relationships
- Collaborating and helping to build up other areas of the company
Desired qualifications and skills:
- Condensed-Matter physicist, materials scientist, theoretical chemist, or related Phd in atomic-scale and/or electromagnetic simulations.
- Strong background in fundamentals of materials
- General programming skills. Proficient in Python
- Previous experience in projects with industry would be an asset
- Experience with SIESTA code will be an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Willing to travel internationally
- Available to start ASAP
The possibility to work in the development of an innovative business project in a
highly technological field. This represents an excellent opportunity for personal and professional growth in a highly international organization that has the potential to become a leader in the field.
Inquiries and applications shall be sent to: [email protected]
Back to Job listings...