We would cordially invite you to contribute a research article, review, short communication or perspective to the “First-Principles Simulation—Nano-Theory” Special Issue on Crystals.
The submission deadline is 30 December 2020.
This Special Issue intends to serve as a unique multidisciplinary forum covering broad aspects of the science, technology, and applications of first-principles simulations.
The potential topics include, but are not limited to:
- New theory of first-principles simulation
- Development of first-principles calculation code
- Computer science of first-principles calculation
- Simulation of molecules, solid, condensed matter, mineral, surface, and nanostructure
- Simulation of nanodevice
- Simulation of soft matter
- Chemical and pharmaceutical application of first-principles simulation
If more than 10 papers are finally published in this Special Issue, we will establish a best paper award in which the selected winner will receive the opportunity to publish a future paper free of charge in our journal.
Dr. Tomoyuki Hamada
Dr. Paolo Restuccia