Job announcements relevant to people interested in electronic structure calculations
PhD positions in Applied Physics at the Universi ... (No replies)
PhD in Applied Physics at the University of South Florida.
- Research opportunities in Condensed Matter Physics, AMO, Biophysics, Computational Physics;
- Full financial assistantship for qualified applicants.
- B.S. in physics or related fields;
- GRE score (can be waived for exceptional applicants);
- TOEFL or IELTS scores for non-English speaking countries applicants.
Application deadline February 1st. Apply at http://physics.usf.edu/graduate/
For more information contact Dr. Inna Ponomareva at [email protected]
Back to Job listings...