Job announcements relevant to people interested in electronic structure calculations
PhD position in Leiden on modelling interfaces (No replies)
A PhD position is available in the group of Dr. Jörg Meyer at Leiden University.
- MSc degree in Physics or Chemistry with focus on and passion for computational surface science
- Excellent proficiency in English
- Experiences with Linux and numerical simulations, ideally on large-scale computing facilities
- Scripting and rudimentary programming skills (preferentially with Python)
Other desirable skills
- Plane-wave DFT (VASP etc.)
- DFTB (as implemented, e.g., in the Hotbit code)
- Atomic Simulation Environment (ASE)
The position is expected to be filled before October 1st, 2021.
Please see here for all the details.
Back to Job listings...