Announcements of conferences, workshops, schools..
IWOM2020: Thomas Young Centre International Work ... (No replies)
IWOM2020: Thomas Young Centre International Workshop on Organic Materials - Charge Transfer and Photo-induced Processes; 17th to 19th June 2020, London, UK.
The preliminary workshop programme is currently posted online at http://blumberger.net/iwom-2020/.
The call for abstracts and early bird registration are open until 31st March 2020. Please visit blumberger.net/iwom-2020 for further information.
The scope of this workshop in the area of organic materials for electronic applications is to bring together theorists and computational and experimental scientists working on approaches across different length scales (from molecular to device-level) towards the understanding of phenomena and mechanisms inherent to the function of organic semiconducting materials. Our aim is to provide a comprehensive overview of current state-of-the-art advances on this research field, covering pertinent issues such as electronic structure methods for excited states calculations, charge transport mechanisms in bulk and nanostructured interfacial systems, energy conversion through light harvesting, and light generation via recombination processes.
Focus will be placed on the following topics:
- Charge transport in organic materials
- Exciton transport, dissociation, and recombination in organic materials
- Recent advances in excited state calculations
- Multi-scale modelling of organic materials
Confirmed keynote speakers:
- Irene Burghardt, Goethe University Frankfurt
- Sir Richard Friend, University of Cambridge
- Greg Scholes, Princeton University
- Henning Sirringhaus, University of Cambridge
- Weitao Yang, Duke University
- Claudio Zannoni, University of Bologna
Confirmed invited speakers:
- Denis Andrienko, Max Plank Institute for Polymer Research
- Antoine Carof, University of Lorraine
- Rachel Crespo-Otero, Queen Mary University of London
- Simone Fratini, CNRS Grenoble
- Jenny Nelson, Imperial College London
- Harald Oberhofer, Technical University Munich
- Jean-Hubert Olivier, University of Miami
- Frank Ortmann, Technical University Dresden
- Vitaly Podzorov, Rutgers University
- Oleg Prezhdo, University of Southern California
- Peter Skabara, University of Glasgow
- Sergei Tretiak, Los Alamos National Laboratory
- Troy Van Voorhis, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
We hope you will join us in London in 2020!
The IWOM2020 Organizing Committee
Back to Event listings...