Any other relevant announcements (software codes, databases, websites, etc.)
Webinar on Nov 7: Accurate Atomistic Simulations ... (No replies)
Join us for a free webinar on the 7th of November featuring a demonstration of the new framework in QuantumATK, Photocurrent Module, for accurate and efficient atomistic simulations of photocurrent and OCV (Open Circuit Voltage) in solar cell devices.
Temperature effects have a significant impact on OCV and photocurrent, and electron-phonon scattering can be combined with the Photocurrent Module to take these effects into account.
Presented by: Mattias Palsgaard, PhD, Developer of the Photocurrent Module in QuantumATK
Ulrik Vej-Hansen, PhD, Applications Engineer at Synopsys QuantumATK Team
The webinar will be held twice on the 7th of November:
- 7 November, 9 AM CET (Europe) / 1.30 pm IST (India) / 3 pm CST (China) / 5 pm KST (South Korea) / 5 pm JST (Japan)
- 7 November, 6 PM CET (Europe) / 12 pm noon EST (US East Coast) / 9 am PST (US West Coast)
Duration: 30 minutes (including a Q&A session).
Remember to click on the drop-down menu to choose the most convenient time for you.
During the webinar discover accurate simulations of solar-cell devices with QuantumATK:
- Learn how to set up photocurrent simulations and visualize results using the NanoLab GUI.
- Discover how the new framework can be used together with other tools in the QuantumATK package to further understand the behavior of devices with different properties under illumination.
- Find out how the new framework can be useful in the search for new materials for solar cells and light emitting diodes (LEDs).
You are welcome to ask questions throughout the webinar or at the end during the Q&A session.
You can learn more about the Photocurrent Module in the tutorial on calculating photocurrent in a silicon p-n junction and in the paper "Efficient First-Principles Calculation of Phonon-Assisted Photocurent in Large-Scale Solar-Cell Devices".
Back to General announcements...