Any other relevant announcements (software codes, databases, websites, etc.)
New website for the Quantum Server social networ ... (1 reply)
Dear Psi-k community members,
I am delighted to announce that, in parallel to our networking groups on Facebook and LinkedIn, we now have a new website for our Quantum Server social network dedicated to computational scientists and engineers which you can find at the following address:
New services include:
- A job market section where community members looking for new employment opportunities can upload their CV/profile to signal their availability, and employers can post their job announcements.
- A service dedicated to helping and assisting researchers in accessing EU funds for research and development, such as the ERC and Marie Curie funding schemes, as well as other funding schemes under the EU's Horizon 2020 program.
- A sharing platform for free-access educational resources on computational science topics where everyone can contribute.
- A marketplace for CPU resources.
- A start-up incubator service for would-be entrepreneurs looking to launch a new company in scientific computing applications, as well as a list of websites of existing scientific computing companies.
- A marketing service based on targeted emails via LinkedIn to advertise your products or ideas to a large audience of computational scientists.
- A common research blog for advertising your research to the rest of the community.
- Other useful links to many other websites.
If you have any suggestions on how the above services could be improved or expanded, please let me know by sending me an email to [email protected]
Many thanks for your support and interest, and kind regards,
Dr. Gabriele Mogni (UPMC, Paris, France)
Back to General announcements...