Any other relevant announcements (software codes, databases, websites, etc.)
Join us for a free webinar on Jun 13 on the New ... (No replies)
Join us for a webinar on Jun 13 highlighting the new features and functionalities of the soon to be released QuantumATK O-2018.06 software package for atomic-scale modeling! You can register here.
The QuantumATK O-2018.06 will be released in the beginning of June. We are very excited as it is the first release since we became part of Synopsys in Sep, 2017.
Presented by: Anders Blom, PhD and Umberto Martinez Pozzoni, PhD, specialists in atomic-scale simulations at Synopsys.
The webinar includes live demonstration (40 min) and Q&A session (20 min):
- 13 June, 9 - 10 AM CEST (Central European Summer Time)
- 13 June, 7 - 8 PM CEST (good time for participants from Americas).
During this webinar, discover the following new features and functionalities of QuantumATK O-2018.06:
- Plane-wave simulation engine including hybrid functional HSE06
- New pseudopotentials
- Performance improvements for periodic and device (with Non-Equilibrium Green's Function method) density functional theory (DFT) simulations
- Introduction to the advanced StudyObject framework to perform complex tasks such as:
o Device geometry optimizations
o IV characteristics enabling systematic variation of both, the gate-source and the drain-source voltages of a device
o Simulating neutral and charged point defects in bulk materials and interfaces: defect formation energies and transition levels
- Special Quasi-random Structure (SQS) generator for simulating alloys
- New Builder features for building and handling your structures
- And more new exciting features!
You can register for the webinar here.
Visit our website http://www.quantumwise.com to learn more about QuantumATK - the complete industry-proven software package for materials, nanostructures, and nanoelectronic devices.
We look forward to meeting you during the webinar.
Synopsys QuantumATK team.
Back to General announcements...