Announcements of conferences, workshops, schools..
CECAM/Psi-K/ECAM Workshop: Improving the accurac ... (No replies)
CECAM-PsiK- ECAM workshop
Improving the accuracy of ab-initio predictions for materials
Sept. 17-20, 2018 in Paris, France
During this meeting we will focus on the following topics:
• Benchmarking existing DFT functionals with Quantum Monte Carlo (QMC)
• Machine Learning approaches to developing new force fields
• Exascale applications of QMC to impact simulation for larger systems and longer time scales.
For more information see CECAM website https://www.cecam.org/workshop-1643.html
• Carlo Pierleoni (Physics Department, University of L'Aquila, Italy)
• Dario Alfè (University College London, United Kingdom)
• David Ceperley (UIUC, USA)
• Michele Casula (IMPMC, Université Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris, France)
If you wish to attend, please contact Carlo Pierleoni <[email protected]>
Back to Event listings...