Any other relevant announcements (software codes, databases, websites, etc.)
Webinar on the new QuantumATK Q-2019.12 Release (No replies)
Webinar: New QuantumATK Q-2019.12 Release: Highlights of New Features and Functionalities
Join us for a webinar highlighting the new features, functionalities, and improvements in the QuantumATK Q-2019.12 software package for atomic-scale modeling of materials, nanostructures, and nanoelectronics devices! The QuantumATK Q-2019.12 version was released on Dec 9, 2019.
During this webinar, discover, among other new features:
Density Functional Theory (DFT) and Analysis Objects Updates
- Updated plane-wave calculator with PAW+HSE and significantly improved performance
- Extremely efficient HSE band structure calculations using a k·p expansion method
- Wide range of new optical and electrooptical analysis tools, including Raman spectrum, intraband contribution, polar LO/TO splitting, second order susceptibility, and infrared spectroscopy
- Gilbert damping simulations describing spin dynamics of magnetic systems
- Added possibility to record “measurements” at high frequency during molecular dynamics (MD), and other improvements to plotting MD trajectories
- Greatly improved parallel scaling of force-field potentials to speed up large-scale MD simulations
- Advanced tools for building and equilibrating polymer melts, calculating thermo-mechanical and other properties for polymer engineering
NanoLab GUI Updates
- Upgraded move tool in the Builder
- Enhanced 2D plotting framework
- Improved Job Manager layout and possibility to submit multiple jobs using specific job settings
- New Report generator tool for easily extracting, analyzing, and plotting data obtained from a large number of simulations
You are welcome to ask questions throughout the webinar or at the end during the Q&A session.
Back to General announcements...