New post from twang86
Postdoc positions in Computational Catalysis at Westlake University
The Center of Artificial Photosynthesis for Solar Fuels at School of Science, Westlake University is looking for postdocs within the field of computational catalysis focusing on photo-electrocatalytic water splitting, CO2 and N2 reduction as well as high-throughput computations and machine learning aided material design for the synthesis of value-added chemicals in energy society.
The applicants should have obtained (within 5 years since graduation) or are about to obtain a PhD degree in the fields of theoretical or computational chemistry / catalysis / material / physics.
- Have the ability to work relatively independently and take responsibility for the progress of assigned projects.
- Proficient in using ab initio simulation codes such as VASP, QE.
- Knowledge of python or one of another computer languages.
- Good communication skills in English, both written and oral.
- Ability of teamwork.
- Backgrounds with machine learning and photo-electrocatalytic simulations will be extra advantages.
Benefits: In Westlake University, Hangzhou, China, we will provide superior environment and platform for academic researches as well as very competitive salary/benefits. Promotion to a permanent associate researcher or researcher is possible depending on the comprehensive performances.
Applicants should submit a detailed curriculum vitae; two representative publications; description of major achievements (less than 3 pages) as well as the names and contact information of three professional references to: Dr. Tao Wang at [email protected]