New post from dixitmuditk
Post-doctoral position in computational biochemistry at Bar-Ilan University in Israel
A post-doctoral position in computational biochemistry is available at Bar-Ilan University in Israel. The research will focus on developing code for advanced multiscale docking simulations. The position is available immediately.
Applicants must have a Ph.D. in chemistry, chemical engineering, physics, bio-informatics, or related fields. The ideal candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Experience in programming/scripting:
- Python (extensive experience required)
- Linux scripting (extensive experience required)
- Java scripts (preferred)
- Fortran, C/C++ (preferred)
- Extensive experience with advanced simulation packages (e.g., CHARMM, Amber, NAMD, Gromacs)
- Within 3 years of receiving Ph.D. degree (required).
- Experience writing scientific articles
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good command of English
The position is initially for 1 year with possibly extension upon mutual agreement.
Please send CV and cover letter to Prof. Dan T Major ([email protected])
General information: http://www.themajorgroup.org