Announcements of conferences, workshops, schools..
Workshop "Towards Reality in Modeling of Molecul ... (No replies)
Workshop "Towards Reality in Modeling of Molecular Electronics" (TRMME)
When: June 13-17, 2016
Where: Palacio Miramar, San Sebastián, Spain
Registration and abstract submission open (deadline for abstract submission April 15)
We invite you to participate in the workshop
"Towards Reality in Modeling of Molecular Electronics" (TRMME) that the Donostia International Physics Center (DIPC) is organizing on June 13-17, 2016. The workshop is partly sponsored by the EU FP7 FET project "Planar Atomic and Molecular Scale Devices" (PAMS).
In this workshop we will bring together researchers actively working in different aspects of transport properties of atomic and molecular scale devices. The focus will be on theory with connections to current experimental activity.
The workshop aims to cover the following topics:
- Large-scale calculations of quantum transport
- Architectures: towards molecular-scale devices
- Inelastic transport: vibrations and magnetic excitations
- Multi-scale modeling of molecular electronics
- Coupling of transport to light
- Time dependencies in molecular-scale transport
- Effect of electron-electron interactions and correlations
- Prediction of complex structures and growth
The workshop is currently open for abstract submissions for orals and poster presentations.
The submission deadline is April 15, 2016.
The list of invited speakers and other information about the event can be found at
We are looking forward to your participation.
The TRMME organizing committee:
Daniel Sanchez-Portal, CSIC-UPV/EHU (chair)
Adam Foster, Aalto Univ.
Pedro Brandimarte, CSIC-UPV/EHU
Mads Engelund, CSIC-UPV/EHU
Thomas Frederiksen, DIPC
Aran Garcia Lekue, DIPC
Karmela Alonso Arreche, DIPC (secretary)
Back to Event listings...