Announcements of conferences, workshops, schools..
Novel materials, technologies and systems for wa ... (No replies)
It is our pleasure to invite you, your co-workers and students to present your research work at the symposium
in the frame of EWAS3 Conference http://ewas3.civ.uth.gr/
which will be held in Lefkada, Greece 27-30 June 2017 .
Papers are welcome in the following indicative fields:
- Novel technologies for the removal of contaminants
- Membrane filtration technologies
- Membrane separation technologies
- Advanced oxidation processes
- Adsorption processes
- Carbon nanotubes, graphene based materials as new means in water treatment
- Technologies and systems for desalination
- Technologies and systems for water and wastewater disinfection
- Technologies for efficient monitoring of water/wastewater treatment (e.g. sensors)
- Numerical modeling of water cleaning issues at all scales (macro, meso, micro)
- Time series and dynamical system tools for analysis of data
Selected papers after review will be included in thematic special issues in international journals
Information about abstract submission can be found in http://ewas3.civ.uth.gr/abstract_submission.html
Pleas mention the symposium in your submission.
The deadline is 30th of November
Associate Professor Theodoros Karakasidis, Laboratory of Hydromechanics and Environmental Engineering,
Department of Civil Engineering, University of Thessaly, Volos Greece
Associate Professor Despo Fatta-Kassinos,
Nireas-International Water Research Center and Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of Cyprus
Back to Event listings...