Announcements of conferences, workshops, schools..
21st Asian Workshop on First-Principles Electro ... (No replies)
We proudly announce "The 21st Asian Workshop on First-Principles Electronic Structure Calculations (ASIAN-21)", which will be held on October 29th - October 31st, 2018, at Korea Advanced Institute of Science & Technology (KAIST), Daejeon, Korea.
- Volker W. Blum (Duke University, USA)
- Xavier Gonze (Université catholique de Louvain, Belgium)
- Steven G. Louie (UC Berkeley, USA)
- Nicola Marzari (École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne, Switzerland)
- Su-Huai Wei (Beijing Computational Science Research Center, China)
- Tay-Rong Chang (National Cheng Kung University, Taiwan)
- Mei-Yin Chou (Academia Sinica, Taiwan)
- Li Huang (Southern University of Science and Technology, China)
- Myung Joon Han (Korea Advanced Institute of Science & Technology, Korea)
- Fumiyuki Ishii (Kanazawa University, Japan)
- Siriporn Jungsuttiwong (Ubon Ratchathani University, Thailand)
- Choong H. Kim (Institute for Basic Science, Seoul National University, Korea)
- Donghoon Kim (Korea Institute of Science & Technology, Korea)
- Hsin Lin (Academia Sinica, Taiwan)
- Priya Mahadevan (S. N. Bose National Centre for Basic Sciences, India)
- Yoshitada Morikawa (Osaka University, Japan)
- Yu-ichiro Matsushita (Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan)
- Noejung Park (Ulsan National Institute of Science and Technology, Korea)
- Su Ying Quek (National University of Singapore, Singapore)
- Hosung Seo (Ajou University, Korea)
- Yasumitsu Suzuki (Tokyo University of Science, Japan)
- Jiatao Sun (Chinese Academy of Sciences, China)
- Atsushi Togo (Kyoto University, Japan)
- Satoshi Watanabe (The University of Tokyo, Japan)
- Xian-Gang Wan (Nanjing University, China)
- Do-Bo Zhang (Beijing Computational Science Research Center, China)
Please see the conference website: http://events.kias.re.kr/AES21/ for details. We particularly encourage the researchers and students from Asian countries to participate in the workshop. The abstract submission page will be available until October 9th.
On behalf of the organizing committee, we look forward to welcoming you at ASIAN-21!
In-Ho Lee (KRISS, Conference Chair)
Yong-Hyun Kim (KAIST, Conference Co-Chair)
Yong-Hoon Kim (KAIST)
Back to Event listings...